Hi! I’m Miriam.
Some Facts About Me:
- I’m a list-maker (as you can see).
- I can only eat tic tacs in even numbers.
- I’m married to my best friend (and the most amazing man I’ve ever met): Tyler.
- I’m a sinner saved by grace through Jesus Christ.
- I’m #4 of 6 children.
- Moths totally freak me out.
- I love to read/research (if it’s something that interests me).
- I work part-time at a credit union.
- I’m growing my hair out, and it seems to be taking forEVer.
- I want to be the best child of God, wife, and mother that I can be.
- I’m obsessed with all things baby.
- I hope and pray that one day I will get to be a SAHM.
- I’ve had a life-long fear/hatred of cooking (that I’m just about to overcome).
- I love to laugh, and I enjoy sarcasm.
About Pennies & Promises:
This blog is about becoming the woman I (and perhaps you) want to be. I want Pennies & Promises to be a resource for you on topics such as:
- Frugal Living
- Wholesome Food
- Biblical Perspective On World Issues
- And Much More…
Currently I am a terrible housekeeper, I barely cook, I have a mental block about planning meals, I put off laundry until we have no clean socks or underwear… You get the picture. I wish I could say I’m the June Cleaver type with a spotless house and everything in its place, but I’m far from it. I am trying to do better though. I’m trying to get organized and motivated to do the things I need to be doing. I’m a major work in progress. I want to use this blog as a tool for myself and anyone else who can benefit from it. It would make my day/week/month/year if something I wrote inspired or encouraged someone.
Please check back frequently as I will be adding new content. Thanks so much for stopping by. I’d love to hear from you! Please comment on anything that interests you here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will do my best to respond quickly.
P.S. So far my blog is quite primitive. This probably bothers me more than you. I am overwhelmed by my ignorance of graphic design, etc. I long to have a custom-designed blog. One day I will! I’m on a mission to learn everything I can about blogging as quickly as possible. Hopefully you’ll see improvements soon. In the mean time I’m taking to heart the phrase “content is king.” (Now if I could just write some kingly content…)